ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2020
ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2020 is only available in 64-bit.
Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Canon EOS M50 (EOS Kiss M)
- Canon EOS 90D
- Canon EOS 250D Rebel SL3 Kiss X10
- Canon EOS M6 Mark II
- Canon EOS R
- Canon EOS RP
- Canon Powershot G5 X Mark II
- Canon Powershot G7 X Mark III
- Canon Powershot SX70 HS
- Canon EOS M200
- Fujifilm X-Pro3
- Nikon Z50
- Olympus E-M5 Mark III
- Panasonic DMC-GM1S
- Panasonic DMC-TZ80 (DMC-ZS60, DMC-TZ81, DMC-TZ82, DMC-TZ85)
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-S1
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-S1R
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-GX880
- Sony A9 II
- Sony A6100
- Sony A6600
- ACDSee Actions created in ACDSee Ultimate 2019 and Professional 2019 are supported in ACDSee Ultimate 2020 and Professional 2020.
- ACDSee Actions created in Ultimate 2020 and Professional 2020 are backwards compatible with ACDSee Ultimate 2019 and Professional 2019, as long as the features used were in ACDSee Ultimate 2019 and Professional 2019
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files.
- IPTC metadata is not supported for HEIC files.
To activate your software, to validate your subscriptions, or to access online services, you will need a valid email address and an internet connection.
Intel® or AMD processor with 64-bit support
Intel i3 or better processor recommended
2 GB RAM (6 GB RAM or more recommended)
512 MB Video RAM (VRAM)
DirectX 10 compatible graphics adapter
1024 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
2 GB of available hard disk space
Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1), Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, & Windows® 10 (64-bit editions only)
Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 9+
Microsoft® DirectX® 10 or higher
Windows Media® Player 9.0
Microsoft® Office 2010 or above
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our 30-Day Guarantee means if you aren’t fully satisfied, just let us know, and you will be fully refunded on any purchased ACD Systems product.