SeePlus 9.0 Release Notes
- Content of iPhone and other WIA devices does not display correctly when browsed directly with SeePlus™.
- In some cases, on Windows 7 and 8, when a camera is connected to a computer via a USB cable, the Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases, we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer or import the media through a card reader.
- Text/Watermark shows incorrect preview in a certain scenario.
- Alien Skin plugins not working on 32-bit machines. Only support 64-bit.
- Cloud Sync Drive supports: Microsoft OneDrive for Business (v15 from Microsoft Office 2013, v16 from Microsoft Office 2016 and v17.3 standalone sync client), Microsoft OneDrive (v17.3), Dropbox and Dropbox for Business.
- Microsoft Office 2010 or above must be installed for SeePlus to view Microsoft documents.
- Microsoft document will not print the way it appears in View mode, but rather how it appears when viewed in Microsoft Office.
- When in View or Edit mode, checking the option View | Second Monitor: Image to display your file will not work for Microsoft Office documents and PDF files. Only the document thumbnail will be displayed.
- SeePlus™ does not preserve the transparency in GIF and PNG files.
- SeePlus™ does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files.
For information about SeePlus™ and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- Customer Care and Technical Support