ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2020
ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2020 is only available in 64-bit.
Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Canon EOS-1Dx Mark III *C–RAW or HEIC not supported
- Canon EOS Ra
- Fujifilm X-A7
- Fujifilm X-T200
- Fujifilm X-T4
- Fujifilm X100V
- Leica V-Lux 5
- Nikon Coolpix P950
- Nikon D780
- Olympus E-600
- Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III
- Olympus PEN E-PL10
- Panasonic S1H
- ACDSee Actions created in ACDSee Ultimate 2019 and Professional 2019 are supported in ACDSee Ultimate 2020 and Professional 2020.
- ACDSee Actions created in Ultimate 2020 and Professional 2020 are backwards compatible with ACDSee Ultimate 2019 and Professional 2019, as long as the features used were in ACDSee Ultimate 2019 and Professional 2019.
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files.
- IPTC metadata is not supported for HEIC files.
To activate your software, to validate your subscriptions, or to access online services, you will need a valid email address and an internet connection.
Intel® or AMD processor with 64-bit support
Intel i3 or better processor recommended
2 GB RAM (6 GB RAM or more recommended)
512 MB Video RAM (VRAM)
DirectX 10 compatible graphics adapter
1024 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
2 GB of available hard disk space
Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1), Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, & Windows® 10 (64-bit editions only)
Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 9+
Microsoft® DirectX® 10 or higher
Windows Media® Player 9.0
Microsoft® Office 2010 or above
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our 30-Day Guarantee means if you aren’t fully satisfied, just let us know, and you will be fully refunded on any purchased ACD Systems product.