ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2019
Update 1 Release Notes
ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2019 is only available in 64-bit.
Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Fujifilm Compressed RAW (X-T2, X-T20, X100F, X-E3, X-H1, X-Pro2, GFX 50S)
- Fujifilm GFX 50R
- Fujifilm X-A10
- Fujifilm X-A5
- Fujifilm X-T3
- Leica C-LUX
- Leica D-LUX 7
- Leica V-LUX 4
- Nikon D3500
- Nikon P1000
- Nikon Z6
- Olympus OM-D E-M1X
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-G9
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-GF10 (DC-GF90)
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-GH5S
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-GX9 (DC-GX7MK3)
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-LX100 II
- Pentax K-1 Mark II
- Sony DSC-HX99
- Sony RX100 VA (DSC-RX100M5A)
- ACDSee Actions created in ACDSee Ultimate 2018 and Professional 2018 are supported in ACDSee Ultimate 2019 and Professional 2019.
- ACDSee Actions created in Ultimate 2019 and Professional 2019 are backwards compatible with ACDSee Ultimate 2018 and Professional 2018, as long as the features used were in ACDSee Ultimate 2018 and Professional 2018.
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files.
- IPTC metadata is not supported for HEIC files.
To activate your software, to validate your subscriptions, or to access online services, you will need a valid email address and an internet connection.
Intel® or AMD processor with 64-bit support
Intel i3 or better processor recommended
2 GB RAM (6 GB RAM or more recommended)
512 MB Video RAM (VRAM)
DirectX 10 compatible graphics adapter
1024 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
2 GB of available hard disk space
Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1), Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, & Windows® 10 (64-bit editions only)
Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 9+
Microsoft® DirectX® 10 or higher
Windows Media® Player 9.0
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our 30-Day Guarantee means if you aren’t fully satisfied, just let us know, and you will be fully refunded on any purchased ACD Systems product.