ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018 Update 2 Release Notes
ACDSee Ultimate 2018 is only available in 64-bit.
Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III
- Fujifilm X-H1
- Leica V-LUX 2
- Olympus PEN E-PL9
- Sony A7R III (ILCE-7RM3)
- Sony RX0 (DSC-RX0)
ACD Systems is committed to releasing regular updates to support RAW files from new camera models, as they become available. View the complete list of supported RAW formats.
- Added checkbox to toggle Repair tool preview in Edit mode.
- Added support for 12-bit NEF for Nikon D850.
- Improved mode switching performance.
- Fixed rare crash in Folders pane.
- Fixed rare crash with Watermark in Edit mode.
- Fixed duplicated preview issue when using Detail Brush in Develop mode.
- Fixed upload issue with SmugMug plug-in.
- Fixed resize issue with SmugMug plug-in.
- Fixed issue where RAW files may be recognized as JPEG in 365 mode.
- Fixed inconsistent preview and resulting issue in Dehaze in Edit mode.
- Improved accuracy of nib size in Brush and Eraser in Edit mode.
- And other bug fixes.
- Drag and drop from a mobile device to Windows Explorer does not work, but dragging and dropping from the mobile device within ACDSee is supported.
- In some cases, on Windows 7 and 8, when a camera is connected to a computer via USB cable, the Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases, we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer, or import the media through a card reader.
- ACDSee uses the base layer's color profile for any additional layers.
- .acdc format is not supported in Develop mode.
- In the ACDSee Layered Editor, when using the Move tool, you cannot add masks.
- Text/Watermark shows incorrect preview in a certain scenario.
- Color images turn to black and white when added as layers on grayscale images.
- It is recommended that you restart ACDSee after importing a Lightroom database.
- ACDSee Actions created in Pro 10 and Ultimate 10 are supported in ACDSee Professional 2018 and Ultimate 2018.
- ACDSee Actions created in Professional 2018 and Ultimate 2018 are backwards compatible with Pro 10 and Ultimate 10.
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files.
- Compressed Fujifilm X-trans RAW and DNG are not supported.
For information about ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018 and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base Articles
- Customer Care and Technical Support