ACDSee Photo Studio Standard 2019
ACDSee Standard 2019 is available in 32 bit and 64-bit.
Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Canon EOS 2000D (EOS Rebel T7, EOS Kiss X90, EOS 1500D)
- Canon EOS 4000D (EOS Rebel T100, EOS 3000D)
- Nikon 1 S2
- Nikon Z7
- Panasonic FZ-83
- Panasonic LUMIX ZS200 (DC-TX2, DC-TZ200, DC-TZ202, DC-TZ220, DC-ZS220)
- Pentax K-S2
- Pentax KP
- Sony A7 III (ILCE-7M3)
- Sony RX100 VI (DSC-RX100M6)
ACD Systems is committed to releasing regular updates to support RAW files from new camera models, as they become available. View the complete list of supported RAW formats.
- Added Convert to Black & White tool in Edit mode: can increase or decrease the contrast of each individual color, and specify the brightness range that the contrast adjustment will target
- Import and apply Color LUTs in Edit mode
- Support for HEIF: decodes this high efficiency media container format for images and image sequences
- Auto Advance: adding metadata prompts ACDSee to automatically advance to the next image
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts in Manage mode
- Added Watermark tool in Edit mode
- Improved Curve control
- Increased the number of cells in Quick Categories and Keywords table
- Added Adjustments tab in Print dialog
- Added AutoSave in Edit mode options
- Added support for underscore as separator in Import dialog
- Drag and drop from mobile device to Windows Explorer does not work but dragging and dropping from mobile device within ACDSee is supported.
- In some cases, on Windows 7 and 8, when camera is connected to computer via USB cable, Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases, we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer, or import media through card reader.
- Text/Watermark shows incorrect preview in certain scenarios.
- It is recommended that you restart ACDSee after importing a Lightroom database.
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files.
- Compressed Fujifilm X-trans RAW and DNG are not supported.
- IPTC metadata is not supported for HEIC files.
For information about ACDSee Photo Studio Standard 2019, and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resources page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base Articles
- Customer Care and Technical Support