ACDSee Photo Studio Standard 2018 Update 1 Release Notes
Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Canon EOS M100
- Fujifilm X-E3
- Hasselblad X1D-50c
- Nikon D850
- Olympus OM-D EM-10 Mark III
- Sony RX10 IV (DSC-RX10M4)
ACD Systems is committed to releasing regular updates to support RAW files from new camera models, as they become available. View the complete list of supported RAW formats.
- Added Heal and Clone preview in Repair Tool in Edit mode.
- Added support for Fujifilm X-trans DNG.
- Improved DNG support for multiple cameras.
- Fixed a rare crash with drag and drop.
- Fixed a rare crash with zip files.
- Improved how ACDSee handles USB storage devices.
- Improved how Manage Metadata Presets work with hierarchical keywords.
- Fixed an issue where a category may be duplicated in View mode.
- Fixed Gamma Correction in the Tools | Options menu.
- Fixed Shuffle option for slideshows.
- Fixed assigning categories in View mode and Compare Images.
- Fixed a rare crash when you scroll through images in View mode with a mouse wheel.
- Fixed a rare crash in the Edit mode Clone tool.
- Fixed a DPI layout issue in Facebook plug-in.
- Fixed the tab order in Print dialog.
- Fixed a Manage mode refresh issue with USB devices.
- Fixed a keyboard shortcut issue in Edit mode.
- Fixed a crash in Database Export.
- Fixed a GUI defect on the Import dialog.
- And other bug fixes.
- Drag and drop from a mobile device to Windows Explorer does not work, but dragging and dropping from the mobile device within ACDSee is supported.
- In some cases, on Windows 7 and 8, when a camera is connected to a computer via USB cable, the Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases, we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer, or import the media through a card reader.
- Text shows incorrect preview in a certain scenario.
- It is recommended that you restart ACDSee after importing a Lightroom database.
- ACDSee does not preserve the transparency in GIF and PNG files.
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files.
- Compressed Fujifilm X-trans RAW and DNG are not supported.
For information about ACDSee Photo Studio Standard 2018 and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base Articles
- Customer Care and Technical Support