ACDSee Photo Studio Standard 2018
Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II
- Canon EOS 200D (EOS Kiss X9, EOS Rebel SL2)
- Canon EOS M2
- Nikon COOLPIX B700
- Nikon D7500
- Nikon D810A
- Olympus Tough TG-5
- Sony ILCE-9
- Sony ILCE-3500
- Samsung NX3300
- Panasonic DC-ZS70 (TZ-90)
- Fujifilm X-A3
ACD Systems is committed to releasing regular updates to support RAW files from new camera models, as they become available. View the complete list of supported RAW formats.
- ACDSee Mobile Sync: wirelessly and instantly send photos and videos directly to ACDSee Photo Studio from your mobile device.
- Keyboard Shortcuts: optimize your workflow with predefined and customizable hot keys.
- Improved Import: avoid uploading the same photos repeatedly with an import tool that remembers your previously imported photos.
- Digital Asset Management improvement: Keywords and Categories on their own respective panes allows for proper space to manage growing hierarchies.
- ACDSee Photo Studio now comes pre-loaded with over 100 new borders and textures.
- Upload to Facebook in the background.
- View Mode Slide Show can now play videos.
- You can now browse your iPhone or Android phone in ACDSee Photo Studio.
- And other bug fixes.
- Drag and drop from a mobile device to Windows Explorer does not work, but dragging and dropping from the mobile device within ACDSee is supported.
- In some cases, on Windows 7 and 8, when a camera is connected to a computer via USB cable, the Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases, we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer, or import the media through a card reader.
- Text/Watermark shows incorrect preview in a certain scenario.
- It is recommended that you restart ACDSee after importing a Lightroom database.
- ACDSee does not preserve the transparency in GIF and PNG files.
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files.
For information about ACDSee Photo Studio Standard 2018 and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base Articles
- Customer Care and Technical Support