ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2020
ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2020 is only available in 64-bit.
Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Canon 8000D (T6s, EOS 760D)
- Fujifilm GFX 100 (Uncompressed RAW only)
- Fujifilm X-T30
- Fujifilm X-T100
- Fujifilm XF10
- Hasselblad CF-132
- Hasselblad CFV
- Hasselblad CFV-50
- Hasselblad CFV-50c/500
- Hasselblad CW
- Hasselblad H3D
- Hasselblad H5D-40
- Hasselblad H5D-50c
- Hasselblad L1D-20C
- Hasselblad X1D II 50c
- Olympus TG-6
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-FZ1000M2 (DC-FZ10002)
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-G99 (DC-G90, DC-G91, DC-G95)
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-ZS80 (DC-TZ95, DC-TZ96, DC-TZ97)
- Sony A6400 (ILCE-6400)
- Sony A7R IV
- Sony DSC-RX100M
- Sony RX0 II (DSC-RX0M2)
- Sony RX100VII (DSC-RX100M7)
- ACDSee Actions created in ACDSee Professional 2019 and Ultimate 2019 are supported in ACDSee Professional 2020 and Ultimate 2020.
- ACDSee Actions created in Professional 2020 and Ultimate 2020 are backwards compatible with ACDSee Professional 2019 and Ultimate 2019, as long as the features used were available in ACDSee Professional 2019 and Ultimate 2019.
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files.
- Compressed Fujifilm X-trans RAW and DNG are not supported.
- IPTC metadata is not supported for HEIC files.
To activate your software, to validate your subscriptions, or to access online services, you will need a valid email address and an internet connection.
Intel® or AMD processor with 64-bit support
Intel i3 or better processor recommended
2 GB RAM (6 GB RAM or more recommended)
512 MB Video RAM (VRAM)
DirectX 10 compatible graphics adapter
1024 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
2 GB of available hard disk space
Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1), Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, & Windows® 10 (64-bit editions only)
Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 9+
Microsoft® DirectX® 10 or higher
Windows Media® Player 9.0
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our 30-Day Guarantee means if you aren’t fully satisfied, just let us know, and you will be fully refunded on any purchased ACD Systems product.