ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2019
ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2019 is only available in 64-bit.
Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Canon EOS 2000D (EOS Rebel T7, EOS Kiss X90, EOS 1500D)
- Canon EOS 4000D (EOS Rebel T100, EOS 3000D)
- Nikon 1 S2
- Nikon Z7
- Panasonic FZ-83
- Panasonic LUMIX ZS200 (DC-TX2, DC-TZ200, DC-TZ202, DC-TZ220, DC-ZS220)
- Pentax K-S2
- Pentax KP
- Sony A7 III (ILCE-7M3)
- Sony RX100 VI (DSC-RX100M6)
- Face Detection & Facial Recognition: automatically identify faces and assign name to the detected faces
- Develop mode brushes now include Vibrance, White Balance, Color Overlay, Color EQ (Saturation, Brightness, Hue, and Contrast), and Tone Curves
- Improved Convert to Black & White tool in Develop and Edit mode: can increase or decrease the contrast of each individual color, and specify the brightness range that the contrast adjustment will target
- Import and apply Color LUTs in Edit mode
- Support for HEIF: decodes this high efficiency media container format for images and image sequences.
- Auto Advance: adding metadata prompts ACDSee to automatically advance to the next image
- Develop Settings pane: displays adjustment settings made to your images in Develop mode
- Import and export Develop and Edit mode presets
- Import and export ACDSee Actions
- Luminosity Selection: creates selections based on the brightness in images
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts in Manage mode
- ACDSee Actions created in ACDSee Professional 2018 and Ultimate 2018 are supported in ACDSee Professional 2019 and Ultimate 2019.
- ACDSee Actions created in Professional 2019 and Ultimate 2019 are backwards compatible with ACDSee Professional 2018 and Ultimate 2018, as long as the features used were available in ACDSee Professional 2018 and Ultimate 2018.
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files.
- Compressed Fujifilm X-trans RAW and DNG are not supported.
- IPTC metadata is not supported for HEIC files.
To activate your software, to validate your subscriptions, or to access online services, you will need a valid email address and an internet connection.
Intel® or AMD processor with 64-bit support
Intel i3 or better processor recommended
2 GB RAM (6 GB RAM or more recommended)
512 MB Video RAM (VRAM)
DirectX 10 compatible graphics adapter
1024 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
2 GB of available hard disk space
Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1), Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, & Windows® 10 (64-bit editions only)
Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 9+
Microsoft® DirectX® 10 or higher
Windows Media® Player 9.0
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our 30-Day Guarantee means if you aren’t fully satisfied, just let us know, and you will be fully refunded on any purchased ACD Systems product.