ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2019
ACDSee Professional 2019 is only available in 64-bit.
Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Canon EOS 2000D (EOS Rebel T7, EOS Kiss X90, EOS 1500D)
- Canon EOS 4000D (EOS Rebel T100, EOS 3000D)
- Nikon 1 S2
- Nikon Z7
- Panasonic FZ-83
- Panasonic LUMIX ZS200 (DC-TX2, DC-TZ200, DC-TZ202, DC-TZ220, DC-ZS220)
- Pentax K-S2
- Pentax KP
- Sony A7 III (ILCE-7M3)
- Sony RX100 VI (DSC-RX100M6)
ACD Systems is committed to releasing regular updates to support RAW files from new camera models, as they become available. View the complete list of supported RAW formats.
- Face Detection & Facial Recognition: automatically identify faces and assign name to the detected faces
- Develop mode brushes now include Vibrance, White Balance, Color Overlay, Color EQ (Saturation, Brightness, Hue, and Contrast), and Tone Curves
- Improved Convert to Black & White tool in Develop and Edit mode: can increase or decrease the contrast of each individual color, and specify the brightness range that the contrast adjustment will target
- Import and apply Color LUTs in Edit mode
- Support for HEIF: decodes this high efficiency media container format for images and image sequences.
- Auto Advance: adding metadata prompts ACDSee to automatically advance to the next image
- Develop Settings pane: displays adjustment settings made to your images in Develop mode
- Import and export Develop and Edit mode presets
- Import and export ACDSee Actions
- Luminosity Selection: creates selections based on the brightness in images
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts in Manage mode
- Improved Curve control
- Added Process drop-down menu in Manage mode
- Increased the number of cells in Quick Categories and Keywords table
- Doubled the Exposure range in Develop mode
- Doubled the Highlight Enhancement range
- Improved brush panel workflow in Develop mode
- Added Smart Erase to Repair tool in Edit mode
- Added an extra brush in Develop mode
- Added Adjustments tab in Print dialog
- Added AutoSave in Edit mode options
- Added option to resize by percentage in Batch Export
- Added support for underscore as separator in Import dialog
- Added ability to undo/redo individual sliders in Develop mode
- Actions Browser can only be invoked in one instance of ACDSee Manage mode.
- Drag and drop from mobile device to Windows Explorer does not work but dragging and dropping from mobile device within ACDSee is supported.
- In some cases, on Windows 7 and 8, when camera is connected to computer via USB cable, Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases, we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer, or import media through card reader.
- .acdc format is not supported in Develop mode.
- Text/Watermark shows incorrect preview in certain scenarios.
- It is recommended that you restart ACDSee after importing a Lightroom database.
- ACDSee Actions created in ACDSee Professional 2018 and Ultimate 2018 are supported in ACDSee Professional 2019 and Ultimate 2019.
- ACDSee Actions created in Professional 2019 and Ultimate 2019 are backwards compatible with ACDSee Professional 2018 and Ultimate 2018, as long as the features used were available in ACDSee Professional 2018 and Ultimate 2018.
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files.
- Compressed Fujifilm X-trans RAW and DNG are not supported.
- IPTC metadata is not supported for HEIC files.
For information about ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2019, and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resources page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base Articles
- Customer Care and Technical Support