ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2018 Update 1 Release Notes
Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Canon EOS M100
- Fujifilm X-E3
- Hasselblad X1D-50c
- Nikon D850
- Olympus OM-D EM-10 Mark III
- Sony RX10 IV (DSC-RX10M4)
ACD Systems is committed to releasing regular updates to support RAW files from new camera models, as they become available. View the complete list of supported RAW formats.
- Added Heal and Clone preview in Repair Tool in Edit mode.
- Added support for Fujifilm X-trans DNG.
- Improved DNG support for multiple cameras.
- Added Cancel Develop Mode keyboard shortcut.
- Fixed a rare crash with drag and drop.
- Fixed a rare crash with zip files.
- Improved how ACDSee handles USB storage devices.
- Improved how Manage Metadata Presets work with hierarchical keywords.
- Fixed an issue where a category may be duplicated in View mode.
- Fixed Gamma Correction in the Tools | Options menu.
- Fixed Shuffle option for slideshows.
- Fixed assigning categories in View mode and Compare Images.
- Fixed an issue that causes all Action Browser thumbnails to be transparent.
- Fixed a rare crash when you scroll through images in View mode with a mouse wheel.
- Fixed a rare crash in the Edit mode Clone tool.
- Fixed Eyedropper tool on a second monitor.
- Fixed a DPI layout issue in Facebook plug-in.
- Fixed the tab order in Print dialog.
- Improved the quality of the Liquify tool when feathering is high.
- Fixed a minor GUI defect with Smart Erase.
- Fixed a Manage mode refresh issue with USB devices.
- Fixed a keyboard shortcut issue in Edit mode.
- Fixed a crash in Database Export.
- Fixed a GUI defect on the Import dialog.
- Fixed an issue where Watermark may not remember the previously-used setting.
- And other bug fixes.
- Drag and drop from a mobile device to Windows Explorer does not work, but dragging and dropping from the mobile device within ACDSee is supported.
- In some cases, on Windows 7 and 8, when a camera is connected to a computer via USB cable, the Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases, we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer, or import the media through a card reader.
- Text/Watermark shows incorrect preview in a certain scenario.
- It is recommended that you restart ACDSee after importing a Lightroom database.
- ACDSee Actions created in Pro 10 and Ultimate 10 are supported in ACDSee Professional 2018 and Ultimate 2018.
- ACDSee Actions created in Professional 2018 and Ultimate 2018 are backwards compatible with Pro 10 and Ultimate 10.
- ACDSee does not preserve the transparency in GIF and PNG files
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files
- Compressed Fujifilm X-trans RAW and DNG are not supported
For information about ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2018 and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base Articles
- Customer Care and Technical Support