ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2018
Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II
- Canon EOS 200D (EOS Kiss X9, EOS Rebel SL2)
- Canon EOS M2
- Nikon COOLPIX B700
- Nikon D7500
- Nikon D810A
- Olympus Tough TG-5
- Sony ILCE-9
- Sony ILCE-3500
- Samsung NX3300
- Panasonic DC-ZS70 (TZ-90)
- Fujifilm X-A3
ACD Systems is committed to releasing regular updates to support RAW files from new camera models, as they become available. View the complete list of supported RAW formats.
- Smart Erase: select unwanted objects for removal and use the Smart Erase function to fill in the area with a matching background.
- Liquify tool: allows you to distort objects in images without compromising quality. (64-bit support only)
- ACDSee Mobile Sync: wirelessly and instantly send photos and videos directly to ACDSee Photo Studio from your mobile device.
- ACDSee Actions Browser: manage recordings, and batch apply any of 125+ pre-loaded recordings to multiple images at once.
- Lens Correction now available in Edit Mode.
- Keyboard Shortcuts: optimize your workflow with predefined and customizable hot keys.
- Pixel Targeting: select and mask by targeting specific brightness ranges and colors within the image.
- Grain tool: give your images an old, film grain look.
- Polygon Selection tool: select around edges and irregular shapes.
- Chromatic Aberration in Edit Mode: heal colored fringes on the borders of high contrast areas.
- WIA 2.0 Scanner Support. (64-bit support only)
- Improved speed and performance in Develop Mode.
- Develop Mode Brushing is now 400% faster.
- The Brush tool and Selection Brush tool (excluding Magic Modes) all use multi-threading for improved performance.
- Edit Mode is now faster due to GPU hardware acceleration.
- Faster undoing and redoing.
- Improved Import: avoid uploading the same photos repeatedly with an import tool that remembers your previously imported photos.
- Digital Asset Management improvement: Keywords and Categories on their own respective panes allows for proper space to manage growing hierarchies.
- Upload to Facebook in the background.
- ACDSee Photo Studio now comes pre-loaded with over 100 new borders and textures.
- New History Window as a pane.
- New Clone tool pressure slider.
- View Mode Slide Show can now play videos.
- You can now browse your iPhone or Android phone in ACDSee Photo Studio.
- And other bug fixes.
- Drag and drop from a mobile device to Windows Explorer does not work, but dragging and dropping from the mobile device within ACDSee is supported.
- In some cases, on Windows 7 and 8, when a camera is connected to a computer via USB cable, the Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases, we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer, or import the media through a card reader.
- Text/Watermark shows incorrect preview in a certain scenario.
- It is recommended that you restart ACDSee after importing a Lightroom database.
- ACDSee Actions created in Pro 10 and Ultimate 10 are supported in ACDSee Professional 2018 and Ultimate 2018.
- ACDSee Actions created in Professional 2018 and Ultimate 2018 are backwards compatible with Pro 10 and Ultimate 10.
- ACDSee does not preserve the transparency in GIF and PNG files.
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files.
For information about ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2018 and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base Articles
- Customer Care and Technical Support