ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac 6.2
- Fixed an issue where the application may occasionally crash upon launching.
- Fixed a crash that may occur when setting or resetting preferences.
- Fixed an issue where items on connected non-local volumes would not be handled correctly if that volume was previously disconnected while ACDSee was open.
- Fixed an issue where database records of items on non-local volumes would be removed if that volume was disconnected during Import Database.
- It’s highly recommended to embed ACDSee Metadata prior to importing or restoring a database from a previous version of ACDSee.
- When importing a previous version’s database, please ensure the previous version of the application is closed.
- Importing a previous version’s database may cause the Date Modified timestamp to update but does not modify the actual contents of the database.
- In macOS 10.15 Catalina, apps require permission before directly accessing files in certain folders and external volumes. Please allow ACDSee to access files when prompted, or as follows: go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Files and Folders, find ACDSee, and check the applicable boxes.
- ACDSee writes metadata to a sidecar file in a hidden subfolder relative to the original file if filetype is HEIC.
To activate your software, to validate your subscriptions, or to access online services, you will need a valid email address and an internet connection.