ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac 6.0
- Direct access to iCloud Drive in Folders pane
- View Recent Folders
- Import/export keyword lists
- Create keyword and category sets, comes pre-loaded with usable sample keyword sets
- Saved Searches available in the Organize pane with one click
- New Special Items (search for images with Embed Pending, No Keywords, or for Videos with one click)
- Copy and paste metadata
- Rebuild Thumbnails and Metadata tool
- Embed Pending Flag identifies files with metadata to embed
- Can set Embed Pending Reminder
- Can embed metadata in all files at once
- Easy-Select arrows in Manage mode make it possible to select multiple folders at once, and search combinations of metadata fields at once
- It’s highly recommended to embed ACDSee Metadata prior to importing or restoring a database from a previous version of ACDSee.
- When importing a previous version’s database, please ensure the previous version of the application is closed.
- Importing a previous version’s database may cause the Date Modified timestamp to update but does not modify the actual contents of the database.
- In macOS 10.15 Catalina, apps require permission before directly accessing files in certain folders and external volumes. Please allow ACDSee to access files when prompted, or as follows: go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Files and Folders, find ACDSee, and check the applicable boxes.
- ACDSee writes metadata to a sidecar file in a hidden subfolder relative to the original file if filetype is HEIC
To activate your software, to validate your subscriptions, or to access online services, you will need a valid email address and an internet connection.