ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac 5.0
- Map pane to add or view photo locations from anywhere in the world based on GPS info.
- Image Basket workspace to gather images, regardless of their location, for further processing.
- Batch Add Watermark tool.
- Batch Add Border tool.
- Compare Images tool.
- Filter By menu to display files by their metadata, such as ratings, color labels, tags, and categories.
- Auto Advance: adding metadata prompts ACDSee to automatically advance to the next image.
- External Editors command opens images from ACDSee in other user-selected applications.
- Multiple database support, create and switch between multiple databases.
- Import database: ACDSee detects previous ACDSee version (3 or 4), and offers to import the data on first launch.
- When importing a previous version’s database, please ensure the previous version of the application is closed.
- Importing a previous version’s database may cause the Date Modified timestamp to update but does not modify the actual contents of the database.
To activate your software, to validate your subscriptions, or to access online services, you will need a valid email address and an internet connection.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our 30-Day Guarantee means if you aren’t fully satisfied, just let us know, and you will be fully refunded on any purchased ACD Systems product.