ACDSee Photo Studio Home 2020
ACDSee Photo Studio Home 2020 is available in 32-bit and 64-bit.
Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Canon EOS-1Dx Mark III *C–RAW or HEIC not supported
- Canon EOS Ra
- Fujifilm X-A7
- Fujifilm X-T200
- Fujifilm X-T4
- Fujifilm X100V
- Leica V-Lux 5
- Nikon Coolpix P950
- Nikon D780
- Olympus E-600
- Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III
- Olympus PEN E-PL10
- Panasonic S1H
- Improved mode switching performance, especially when a database has a lot of keywords.
- Fixed a crash in Edit | Resize
- Fixed an issue where folders are counted in the Embed Pending count
- Fixed a workflow where entered keywords may be highlighted incorrectly
- Added support for 12-bit shooting mode with the Nikon Z50
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files.
- IPTC metadata is not supported for HEIC files.
To activate your software, to validate your subscriptions, or to access online services, you will need a valid email address and an internet connection.
Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® processor
Intel i3 or better processor recommended
2 GB RAM (6 GB RAM or more recommended)
1024 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
2 GB of available hard disk space
Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1), Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, & Windows® 10
Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 9+
Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 or higher
Windows Media® Player 9.0
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our 30-Day Guarantee means if you aren’t fully satisfied, just let us know, and you will be fully refunded on any purchased ACD Systems product.