ACDSee Gemstone Photo Editor 12
ACDSee Gemstone Photo Editor 12 is only available in 64-bit.
- Multiple Document Interface.
- Artificial intelligence:
- Select your subjects with a click.
- Quickly remove unwanted backgrounds in photos.
- Blur image backgrounds with ease.
- Instantly turn the background of your photo Black and White.
- Graphic Design tools: Layer Effects, Masks, Adjustment Layers, Text Tools, Lasso & Shape Tools, Liquify, Frequency Separation, Pixel Targeting, Distortion & Perspective Correction, Layer Blend Modes & Opacity.
- Photography tools: High-Dynamic Range (HDR), Focus Stacking, AI Background & Subject Selection, Advanced Lighting Correction, Watermarks.
- Color tools: Color Wheel, Tone Wheels, Color EQ, White Balance, Color LUTs.
- Repair & Restoration tools: Smart Erase, Skin Tune, Blended Clone, Heal, Dehaze, Noise Reduction, Sharpen.
- Efficiency tools: Edit History, Navigator, Histogram.
- Home Screen:
- Use pre-made templates for popular social media, print, and web specs – or create your own custom templates.
- Access previously opened files with a click.
- Easily open RAW image files for editing with ACDSee RAW.
- ACDSee RAW, a non-destructive RAW photo editor.
- Improved Noise Reduction, a new algorithm under the hood, plus Luminance and Tone sliders for greater results.
- Improved Curve Control with precise curve control through a numerical display of curve points.
- Improved Gradient Control with greater control over linear and radial gradient edges.
- The User Interface has been reorganized, reflecting customer feedback and supporting better workflows.
- Big performance gains when working with large and complex documents.
- Faster application startup.
- Faster RAW decoding performance.
- ACDSee Photo Editor 11 APD files open as a flat image, not as a project file.
- ACDSee Gemstone uses the base layer’s color profile for additional layers.
- Masks cannot be added when using the Move tool.
- Added watermarks result in incorrect image previews in certain scenarios.
- Different DPIs may cause Gemstone UI flickering.
To activate your software, to validate your subscriptions, or to access online services, you will need a valid email address and an internet connection.
Intel® or AMD® processor with 64-bit support
Intel i5 or better processor recommended
4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or more recommended)
512 MB Video RAM (VRAM)
DirectX 10 compatible graphics adapter
1024 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
2 GB of available hard disk space
Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1), Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 (64-bit editions only) & Windows® 11
Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 9+
Microsoft® DirectX® 10 or higher
Install additional RAW file support here.
File Size: 671 MB
File Size: 554 MB
File Size: 554 MB
Migration from Photoshop & Lightroom
RAW File Support
Supported File Formats
ACDSee Product Comparison
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our 30-Day Guarantee means if you aren’t fully satisfied, just let us know, and you will be fully refunded on any purchased ACD Systems product.