ACDSee Ultimate 8.0 Release Notes
ACDSee Ultimate 8 is only available in 64-bit.
Added RAW Support for the following Camera Models
- Sony Alpha A5000
- Sony Alpha A6000
- Sony RX100M3
- Sony SLT-A77 II
- Leica D-LUX 6
- Nikon 1 V3
- Nikon CoolPix P340
- Nikon D810
- Nikon D4S
- Nikon 1 J4
- Canon EOS 1200D (REBEL T5, KISS X70)
- Canon PowerShot G1X Mark II
- Fujifilm FinePix S1
ACD Systems is committed to releasing regular updates to support RAW files from new camera models as they become available. View the complete list of supported RAW formats.
- Content of iPhone and other WIA devices does not display correctly when browsed directly with ACDSee.
- In some cases, on Windows 7 and 8, when a camera is connected to a computer via a USB cable, the Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer or import the media through a card reader.
- ACDSee uses the base layer's color profile for any additional layers.
- When ACDSee moves a layer and commits, everything outside of the editing area will be cropped.
- ACDC format is not supported in Develop Mode.
- ACDSee Layered Editor, when in the Move Tool, you cannot add masks.
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files
For information about ACDSee Ultimate 8 and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Customer Care
- ACDSee Knowledge Base Articles
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums