ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 10.2
ACDSee Ultimate 10 is only available in 64-bit.
- Fixed inconsistencies with View mode Full Screen.
- Fixed minor issues with Options dialog.
- Fixed a crash related to Photoshop Plugin Topaz Texture Effects 2.
- Fixed a crash related to browsing an empty Windows Library.
- Content of iPhone and other WIA devices does not display correctly when browsed directly with ACDSee.
- In some cases, on Windows 7 and 8, when a camera is connected to a computer via a USB cable, the Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases, we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer or import the media through a card reader.
- ACDSee uses the base layer's color profile for any additional layers.
- .acdc format is not supported in Develop mode.
- ACDSee Layered Editor, when in the Move tool, you cannot add masks.
- Text/Watermark shows incorrect preview in a certain scenario.
- Color images turn into black and white when added as layers on a grayscale image.
- It is recommended that you restart ACDSee after importing a Lightroom database.
- ACDSee Actions created in Pro 9 and Ultimate 9 are supported in ACDSee Pro 10 and Ultimate 10.
- ACDSee Actions created in Pro 10 and Ultimate 10 are backwards compatible with Pro 9 and Ultimate 9.
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files.
For information about ACDSee Ultimate 10 and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base Articles
- Customer Care and Technical Support