ACDSee Pro 9.0 Release Notes
Added RAW Support for the following Camera Models
- Canon EOS 750D (Rebel T6i, Kiss X8i)
- Canon EOS 760D (Rebel T6s, Kiss 8000D)
- Canon EOS 5DS
- Canon EOS 5DS R
- Canon EOS M3
- Nikon D5500
- Nikon D7200
- Nikon 1 J5
- Panasonic DMC-GF6
- Panasonic DMC-GF7
- Panasonic DMC-ZS50 (TZ70, TZ71)
- Panasonic DMC-CM1
- Panasonic DMC-G7
- Olympus OM-D E-M5 II
- Olympus E-PL7
- Olympus TG-4
- Olympus SH-2
- Samsung NX500
- Samsung NX3000
- Samsung NX mini
- Samsung NX1
Fuji X-Trans RAW Support
- Fujifilm X100T
- Fujifilm X-Pro1
- Fujifilm X-T1
- Fujifilm X-T10
- Fujifilm X20
- Fujifilm X30
- Fujifilm XQ1
- Fujifilm XQ2
- Fujifilm X100S
- Fujifilm X-M1
- Fujifilm X-E1
- Fujifilm X-E2
ACD Systems is committed to releasing regular updates to support RAW files from new camera models as they become available. View the complete list of supported RAW formats.
- Improved White Balance - added a Temperature and Tint slider.
- Edit brush is faster and more responsive.
- ACDSee Pro 9 now optimized for high resolution displays
- Content of iPhone and other WIA devices does not display correctly when browsed directly with ACDSee.
- In some cases, on Windows 7 and 8, when a camera is connected to a computer via a USB cable, the Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer or import the media through a card reader.
- Text/Watermark shows incorrect preview in a certain scenario.
- Alien Skin plugins not working on 32-bit machines. Only support 64-bit.
- It is recommended that you restart ACDSee after importing a Lightroom database.
- ACDSee does not preserve the transparency in GIF and PNG files
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files
For information about ACDSee Pro 9 and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base Articles
- Customer Care and Technical Support