ACDSee Mac Pro 3.6 Build 182 Release Notes
OS X Yosemite 10.10 support added
3.6 (build 182) is only for customers running OS X Yosemite 10.10
Known Issues on 10.10
- The import dialog appears to be in the silver scheme, the white text is very hard to read.
- In manage mode, there are some white lines or artifacts on some of the controls.
- When you take an image in Develop mode, mouseover a slider, the slider disappears.
- Rotate icons and Clip icons are blank.
- Preference | Status Bar, drawing issue.
- Batch Rename | Advance, drawing issue.
- In some cases, the selected or highlighted areas is supposed to be black but instead it is white. This makes the white text very hard to read. Cannot reproduce reliably, but it just shows up here and there.