- Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Canon EOS M5
- Fujifilm X-E2S
- Fujifilm X70
- Olympus PEN E-PL8
- Olympus E-PL6
- Olympus E-M1 Mark II
- Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ2500 (DMC-FZ2000, DMC-FZH1)
- Panasonic DMC-LX9 (DMC-LX10, DMC-LX15)
- Pentax K-70
- Pentax K-3 II
- Pentax K-1
- Sony A6500
- Sony Alpha A99 II
- Sony RX100 V
- Updated lens correction profiles.
- Added Affinity .afphoto file format thumbnail support.
- Fixed issue with Polygon tool leaving artifacts after undo.
- Fixed a reset default option in Tools | Options.
- Fixed a crash when deleting inside of a zip file.
- Fixed a crash in Photos Mode related to deleting an orphan file.
- Fixed Windows taskbar appearing in a full screen video.
- Fixed preview in Font drop-down menu in the Text tool.
- Fixed issues with smart brushes displaying incorrectly in View and Edit mode.
- Fixed a flickering issue occurring when moving between Manage and View mode.
- Fixed an issue with GIF animation in View mode.
- Fixed a problem with Develop mode lens profiles failing to trigger Save dialog.
- Fixed a crash related to setting up a new action folder.
- Content of iPhone and other WIA devices does not display correctly when browsed directly with ACDSee.
- In some cases, on Windows 7 and 8, when a camera is connected to a computer via a USB cable, the Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases, we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer or import the media through a card reader.
- Text/Watermark shows incorrect preview in a certain scenario.
- It is recommended that you restart ACDSee after importing a Lightroom database.
- ACDSee Actions created in Pro 9 and Ultimate 9 are supported in ACDSee Pro 10 and Ultimate 10.
- ACDSee Actions created in Pro 10 and Ultimate 10 are backwards compatible with Pro 9 and Ultimate 9.
- ACDSee does not preserve the transparency in GIF and PNG files
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files
For information about ACDSee Pro 10 and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base Articles