ACDSee Pro 10.0 Release Notes
Added RAW Support for the following Camera Models
- Fujifilm X-Pro2
- Fujifilm X-T2
ACD Systems is committed to releasing regular updates to support RAW files from new camera models as they become available. View the complete list of supported RAW formats.
- New look and feel! Updated GUI, tear off, move, stack, and dock more toolbars and panes than ever before.
- You can now show and hide mode switching buttons for a new compact view.
- New in Develop mode, Skin Tune, Dehaze, Gradient Map, Color Overlay, and 20 Photo Effects with variable opacity and blend modes.
- New Smart Brush allows you to brush on image adjustments and create selections using auto-masking technology to affect only the pixels you want — in both Develop and Edit mode.
- Improved Noise Removal. Added Preserve Detail and Preserve Detail Threshold sliders (Edit and Develop mode).
- New blend modes.
- New borders added to the Edit mode Borders tool.
- ACDSee Dashboard, access and browse file, camera, and database statistics.
- There's now even more ways to filter Photos mode to display photos from specific areas of your hard drive, Microsoft OneDrive™, or your entire collection.
- Improved speed and performance, with GPU-enriched Develop mode.
- Moving sliders in Develop mode is now faster.
- Better handling of large TIFF files.
- Switching to Edit or Develop mode from large folders is faster.
- Photos mode is now faster than ever.
- Improved Blur panel, now easier to identify and select the Blur type.
- Eye Dropper can now select background color with right click.
- Color Picker is now available while drawing using the Color pane.
- Draw Brush draws with foreground color with left click and background color with right click.
- There is a new option in the Color Picker to go back to default black and white colors.
- Improved camera lens support information for Nikon, Canon, Sony, Pentax, and Samsung.
- New lens correction profiles and updated calibrations.
- And other bug fixes.
- Content of iPhone and other WIA devices does not display correctly when browsed directly with ACDSee.
- In some cases, on Windows 7 and 8, when a camera is connected to a computer via a USB cable, the Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases, we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer or import the media through a card reader.
- Text/Watermark shows incorrect preview in a certain scenario.
- Alien Skin plugins not working on 32-bit machines. Only support 64-bit.
- It is recommended that you restart ACDSee after importing a Lightroom database.
- ACDSee Actions created in Pro 9 and Ultimate 9 are supported in ACDSee Pro 10 and Ultimate 10.
- ACDSee Actions created in Pro 10 and Ultimate 10 are backwards compatible with Pro 9 and Ultimate 9.
- ACDSee does not preserve the transparency in GIF and PNG files
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files
For information about ACDSee Pro 10 and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base Articles
- Customer Care and Technical Support