ACDSee Photo Studio Beta 3 Release Notes
- Fixed an issue where the app would be unresponsive on launch.
- Fixed an issue where thumbnails may disappear while viewing images on an iOS device without importing.
- Fixed an issue where the app would become unresponsive when renaming a file by changing the capitalization.
- Fixed the handling of video files.
- Restored the ability to custom sort items in the file list via drag-and-drop.
- Fixed an issue where imported images would not get cataloged.
- Fixed a crash when saving Develop settings to an image imported from an iOS device without restarting the app.
- Fixed an issue where the app would become unresponsive when importing via the application menu bar.
- Fixed an issue where "Restore to Original" in View mode would remove the image from view.
- Fixed an issue where View mode wouldn't update correctly after moving a file to trash or deleting permanently.
- Restored the Eject button for removable/shared items in the folder tree pane.
- Fixed the "Include subfolders" option of the Catalog Folders tool.
- Fixed an OSX 10.11 issue where the app would crash on Quit.
- Fixed a crash when developing or writing metadata to a PNG file.
You can be a part of making this product better!
- Connect with other Beta testers.
- Discuss your thoughts with the ACD Product Team.
- Report any issues you encounter.
- Mac computer with an Intel® processor
- 1GB RAM minimum, 2GB recommended
- 100MB free hard drive space for installation
- Requires Mac OS X 10.11 or macOS 10.12