ACDSee Photo Studio 20.1 Release Notes
- Provided an option in View | Reset Layout to restore pane positions for Manage, View, and Edit mode.
- Added RAW Support for the following Camera Models:
- Nikon D3400
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
- Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II
- Canon EOS M10
- Panasonic DMC-G8 (DMC-G80, DMC-G81, DMC-G85)
- Panasonic DMC-GX80 (DMC-GX80, DMC-GX7MK2)
- Panasonic DMC-ZS60 (DMC-TZ80, DMC-TZ81, DMC-TZ85)
- Panasonic DMC-ZS100 (DMC-ZS110, DMC-TZ100, DMC-TZ101, DMC-TZ110, DMC-TX1)
- Leica D-LUX (Typ 109)
- Leica V-LUX (Typ 114)
- Olympus PEN-F
ACD Systems is committed to releasing regular updates to support RAW files from new camera models, as they become available. View the complete list of supported RAW formats.
- Improved panning in Noise Removal in Edit mode.
- Improved the page view experience with multi-page images in View mode.
- Fixed windows layout and pane issues in View and Edit mode.
- Fixed crashes on startup due to conflicts with other 3rd party applications.
- Fixed a crash in the Database Options.
- Fixed the loss of Lens type EXIF info after rotating images from certain cameras.
- Fixed the context menu in the Folders/Catalog pane.
- Fixed the Linear Gradient tooltip.
- Fixed a minor Blur panel GUI issue in Edit mode.
- Fixed bugs with Fullscreen mode when the computer wakes up after being asleep.
- Fixed Reset to Default in Options to work with Label overlays.
- Fixed an issue with including a database catalog in Burn Basket.
- Fixed collection import during Database Conversion.
- Fixed a refresh issue with the Properties pane.
- Content of iPhone and other WIA devices does not display correctly when browsed directly with ACDSee.
- In some cases, on Windows 7 and 8, when a camera is connected to a computer via a USB cable, the Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases, we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer or import the media through a card reader.
- Text/Watermark shows incorrect preview in a certain scenario.
- It is recommended that you restart ACDSee after importing a Lightroom database.
- ACDSee does not preserve the transparency in GIF and PNG files.
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files.
For information about ACDSee 20 and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base Articles
- Customer Care and Technical Support