ACDSee 19.2 Release Notes
RAW Support for Cameras
- Canon PowerShot G5 X
- Canon PowerShot G9 X
- Sony A7S II (ILCE-7SM2)
- Sony RX1R II (DSC-RX1RM2)
- Fujifilm X-A2
ACD Systems is committed to releasing regular updates to support RAW files from new camera models as they become available. View the complete list of supported RAW formats.
- Fixed an issue when searching IPTC keywords can be slow.
- ACDSee is now touchscreen friendly for tablets and 2-in-1 laptops.
- Fixed an issue with the Fuji X-E2 RAW file cannot be developed after a firmware update.
- Fixed and issue with the Sony ILCE-7M2 RAW file will not be rendered correctly after a firmware update.
- Content of iPhone and other WIA devices does not display correctly when browsed directly with ACDSee.
- In some cases, on Windows 7 and 8, when a camera is connected to a computer via a USB cable, the Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer or import the media through a card reader.
- Text/Watermark shows incorrect preview in a certain scenario.
- It is recommended that you restart ACDSee after importing a Lightroom database.
- ACDSee does not preserve the transparency in GIF and PNG files
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files
For information about ACDSee 19 and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base Articles
- Customer Care and Technical Support