ACDSee 18.1 Release Notes
RAW Support for Cameras
- Nikon D750*
- Sony A5100
- Sony ILCE-QX1
- Sony ILCE-7M2
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Canon PowerShot SX60 HS
- Canon PowerShot G7 X
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX100
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000
- Panasonic DMC-GH4
- Panasonic DMC GM5
*Nikon D750: FX (M and S), 1.2x(L, M, S), and DX (L, M, S) not supported
ACD Systems is committed to releasing regular updates to support RAW files from new camera models as they become available. View the complete list of supported RAW formats.
- Fixed an upload failure in the Flickr Uploader.
- Fixed an issue with PicaView, sometimes PicaView would not load correctly in the Windows context menu.
- Content of iPhone and other WIA devices does not display correctly when browsed directly with ACDSee
- In some cases, on Windows 7 and 8, when a camera is connected to a computer via a USB cable, the Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer or import the media through a card reader.
- ACDSee does not preserve the transparency in GIF and PNG files
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files
For information about ACDSee 18 and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base Articles
- Customer Care and Technical Support