ACDSee 16.0 Release Notes
- Gradient Tool
- Info Palette
- Reverse Geocoding
- Direct upload to Facebook
- Lens Blur
- Automatic distortion correction for DNG files containing necessary correction tags (relevant to micro 4/3rds and other select mirrorless cameras).
- Automatically converts RAW and TIFF to JPG when uploading to 3rd party services (SmugMug, Flickr)
- Ability to toggle state of thumbnail overlay icons with [ and ] shortcut keys
- Performance improvements made to the Repair Tool
- Added support for EXIF, IPTC, and embedded ACDSee metadata to PSD files.
- Added support for Samsung maker notes in EXIF metadata
- Name of folders can be shown when file names are hidden (Tools | Options | File List | Thumbnail Info)
- Improved media player user interface
- Ability to extract frame from video file added to media player (Windows 7 & Windows 8)
- Ability to specify order of external editors list
- Reintroduced the Light color scheme
- International characters would not encode correctly in IPTC metadata fields.
- Lens information would be lost when converting RAW or DNG to JPG.
- Hierarchical keywords would not flatten to list of keywords when uploading to 3rd party photo services.
- Content of iPhone and other WIA devices does not display correctly when browsed directly with ACDSee
- ACDSee does not preserve the transparency in GIF and PNG files
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files
For information about ACDSee 16 and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base