ACDSee Releases Photo Studio Ultimate 2020 with More Powerful DAM, Expanded Layered and RAW Editing Capabilities
VICTORIA, BC (September 25, 2019) – Within the last decade, ACDSee has become an innovative photo editing software. ACDSee is releasing the latest version of their flagship product, ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2020. While continuing to offer software with the most versatile DAM and RAW editing functionality on the market, ACDSee is expanding their layered editing capabilities with the release of their 2020 product in order to give users more editing freedom.
ACDSee 2020 has an abundance of new and updated features, including facial recognition and detection features, focus stacking, HDR, blended clone, and text tool updates, to name a few. With these new features, ACDSee is also expanding their RAW editing capabilities to include even more cameras.
“We are excited to offer our users editing tools to increase their creativity and elevate their photos. For example, our new HDR feature allows you to bring out the maximum amount of dynamic range in your photos, taking your photos to the next level,” said Mark Cosgrove, ACD Systems’ Director of Production.
As for organizational tools, ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2020 has improved the Face Detection and Facial Recognition tool, offering greater capabilities to easily find your photos. In this feature there are 3 newly updated tools: suggested names, more ways to search using faces, and embedding face data.
- Face Detection & Facial Recognition Updates: Suggested names—ACDSee will suggest possible matches for the faces it finds. People searching—Find images quickly with searches based on photos with suggested names, auto-named, and unnamed. You can now embed face data within an image for safe keeping.
- HDR: High Dynamic Range merges a set of images with different exposures to produce a single image with the maximum dynamic range, allowing for more details.
- Focus Stacking: A set of the same photos with different focal distances can be combined into one image, bringing the entire photo in focus, allowing you to get more out of your photos.
- Blended Clone: A mix of our Smart Erase and Clone tool. This feature is great for removing unwanted elements from an image. Blended Clone copies pixels from a source point and smoothly integrates them into the target area, allowing for a naturally flawless look.
- Text Tool: Text is now available in layers. This improvement means text editing is now non-destructive and can be edited at any time.
- Resize Canvas: You can resize the canvas around layered content, expanding or cropping, or add solid backgrounds. This makes it easy to create composites.
- Rulers/Guidelines: Measure an image in a variety of units (inch, cm, pixel). Drag guidelines across the image with the ability to snap layers, selections, and text to specific positions.
Added RAW Support
- Canon 8000D (T6s, EOS 760D)
- Sony RX0 II (DSC-RX0M2)
- Sony A6400 (ILCE-6400)
- Sony DSC-RX100M
- Olympus TG-6
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-G99 (DC-G90, DC-G91, DC-G95)
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-FZ1000M2 (DC-FZ10002)
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-ZS80 (DC-TZ95, DC-TZ96, DC-TZ97)
- Fujifilm X-T30
- Fujifilm GFX 100 – Uncompressed RAW only
- Fujifilm XF10
- Fujifilm X-T100
- Hasselblad H3D
- Hasselblad X1D II 50c
- Hasselblad CW
- Hasselblad CFV-50c/500
- Hasselblad CF-132
- Hasselblad H5D-50c
- Hasselblad H5D-40
- Hasselblad CFV
- Hasselblad CFV-50
- Sony A7R IV
- Sony RX100VII (DSC-RX100M7)
- Hasselblad L1D-20C
To view the complete list of new features and improvements, please see the ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2020 release notes.
Availability and Pricing
ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2020 is available for a lifetime license for $149.99 USD or through a subscription starting at $69/year, which provides users access to regular updates and upgrades. The program is currently only available for Windows-based computers.
Bildbearbeitung perfektioniert: Die neuen deutschsprachigen Versionen von ACDSee sind ab Oktober 2019 verfügbar
EN – September 25, 2019
ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2020 Release
EN – September 20, 2018
ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2019 and Facial Recognition Release
EN – May 23, 2018
ACDSee Video Studio 3 Release
EN – December 7, 2017
ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018 Update
EN – November 15, 2017
ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac 4 Launch
EN – August 29, 2017
ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018 Launch
EN – February 9, 2017
ACDSee Photo Editor 10 Launch
EN – December 8, 2016
ACDSee Video Studio 2 Launch
EN – September 15, 2016
ACDSee 20, Pro 10, & Ultimate 10 Launch
EN – September 6, 2016
New Partnership with Brandon University
EN – June 23, 2016
ACDSee 19.3, Pro 9.3 & Ultimate 9.3 Update
EN – June 7, 2016
ACDSee 365 Subscription Launch
DE – 21. Januar 2016
Smartphone-Schnappschüsse in ProfiQualität: Die neue ACDSee Pro für iOS ist da!
EN – September 24, 2015
ACDSee 19, Pro 9, & Ultimate 9 Launch
EN – July 2, 2015
ACDSee Independence Day iOS App Giveaway
EN – February 11,2015
ACDSee Valentine’s Weekend iOS App Giveaway
EN – February 10, 2015
ACDSee Complete Pack 8 Launch
EN – January 28, 2015
ACDSee Customer Appreciation iOS App Giveaway
DE – 21. Januar 2015
ACDSee jetzt auch für iPhone und iPad verfügbar
EN – November 2, 2010
ACDSee Rolls Out 2010 Holiday Sale Bundle Offer with Free Gift
EN – September 21, 2010
Sneak Preview: ACDSee Pro 4 Beta Expands Metadata Tools, Adds Map
EN – May 25, 2010
ACDSee Adds Models to Camera RAW Plug-In Update List
EN – April 22, 2010
Social Networking Meets Organization in ACDSee Photo Manager 12
EN – March 4, 2010
Preorder and Save 10 Percent on New ACDSee Photo Manager 12
EN – February 23, 2010
ACDSee Pro 3 Update Offers Greater Customization, Expanded Online Functionality