Canvas 14 and 14 + GIS Product Support and Resources
Create and share your technical vision.
Communicate your unique vision to the world with Canvas 14 technical illustration software. Import your data into Canvas, augment and explain it, then export it to a presentation format or re-integrate it back into your workflow.
- Various types of charts/graphs can be created within Canvas.
- Canvas native data can be embedded into a PDF file (some minor limitation may apply.)
- Paste & Replace Selection is added.
- Hide Selected Objects is added to command menus.
- Show all Hidden Object is added to command menus.
- Total area and perimeter of more than one selected basic objects is displayed in the Properties bar.
- Placing a document respects a target scaling if applicable.
- Selection and selected layers are supported for saving a document as PDF.
- Shift+drag an ink from the Presets palette to a vector object will apply it as Pen ink.
Canvas Online Help
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or better
- 512 MB RAM installed (1 GB RAM recommended)
- 700 MB free hard disk space (1.5 GB recommended)
- 16-bit color or higher (True color recommended)
- 1024x768 or higher screen resolution recommended
- DVD drive – to install from the installer disk
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Home or Professional operating system (with Service Pack 2 installed), Windows Vista®, Windows® 7 or Windows® 8
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 6.0 (7.0 or higher recommended)