Canvas X (Mac OS)
Product Support and Resources
Canvas X is a completely integrated environment for illustration, page layout, imaging, presentations, and Web publishing. Canvas lets you work with vector objects, images, text, and imported graphics without having to switch to other applications. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced designer, the tools and features in Canvas can make you more productive.
- PowerPC processor (G3 or better)
- Mac OS X only (10.2.6+ and Panther)
- 128 MB RAM (256 MB recommended)
- 100 MB of free hard disk space
- 16-bit color support or better (True color recommended)
- XGA screen resolution or better (1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution recommended)
- Input Device: Mouse and keyboard. Scanner optional for importing and editing graphics.
- Output Device: Host of industry standard devices supported
- Other: CD-ROM drive. DVD drive or Internet connection to access Clipart library.**
**The CD-ROM and DVD drive are necessary for the Retail version.