ACDSee Ultimate 8.1.1 Release Notes
ACDSee Ultimate 8 is only available in 64-bit.
- Improved bicubic interpolation in Develop mode.
- Fixed a cosmetic GUI layout issue in offline registration dialog.
- Fixed a GUI issue in the Enter License dialog.
- Content of iPhone and other WIA devices does not display correctly when browsed directly with ACDSee.
- In some cases, on Windows 7 and 8, when a camera is connected to a computer via a USB cable, the Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer or import the media through a card reader.
- ACDSee uses the base layer's color profile for any additional layers.
- When ACDSee moves a layer and commits, everything outside of the editing area will be cropped.
- ACDC format is not supported in Develop Mode.
- ACDSee Layered Editor, when in the Move Tool, you cannot add masks.
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files
For information about ACDSee Ultimate 8 and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base Articles
- Customer Care and Technical Support