ACDSee Pro 3 Update 2
To use this update, you must have ACDSee™ Pro 3 installed on your computer.
Update file size: 23.0 MB
About this Update
This update is for English. For the German, French and Japanese version, change the website language accordingly.
- New option to select a display theme of either silver or charcoal.
- “Copy/Move to Folder” dialog boxes now have the option to exclude associated files for encodable images.
- Special effects in Edit mode now display small previews of each effect applied to your image.
- Option to show or hide icons for categories, ratings and editing tools.
- “Show Original” button now also available in View mode when viewing a developed/edited image.
- Ability to permanently commit changes to the original image file.
- ESC key now a shortcut to exit View mode and return to previous mode.
- Background processing of RAW images enabled to speed up workflow when either exiting or switching images in Develop mode.
- Interface redesigned to support Netbook resolutions of 1024 x 600 px.
- Ability to share full resolution images through ACDSeeOnline.com.
- New Quick Navigator pane for easy navigation around magnified images.
- Sharpening tool improved to utilize multi-core CPUs.
- Improved support for Windows 7 libraries.
- When two instances of ACDSee Pro are open, only one can be in Process mode. This ensures images are processed one at a time.
- Mouse wheel scrolling issues on 64-bit Windows XP.
- Under certain circumstances “Batch Rename” caused program to crash.
- Images shot in a color space other than sRGB were saved with the EXIF:InteropIndex field incorrectly set to R98 (indicating sRGB).
- When images sent by SMTP, the “No default e-mail client” error message is no longer displayed.
- Image in preview pane would sometimes flip while resizing the window.
- Various drawing issues.
- Various usability issues with shortcuts to images.
- Sometimes images in the file list would be used to edit, share or view instead of the images from the image basket.
- Crash would sometimes occur if system had no C drive.
- Problems accessing password protected files.
- Crash would sometimes occur when connecting and disconnecting a multi-card reader.
ACD is committed to releasing regular free updates to support RAW files from new camera models as they become available. View the complete list of supported RAW formats.