ACDSee Pro 2.0 (Mac) Build 138 Release Notes
- Color Labels
- Catalog Folders
- Find Duplicates
- Red Eye Correction
- Light EQ and Advanced Lighting
- Soft Focus
- Cross Process
- Split Toning
- Post-Crop Vignette
- ACDSee Online
- Customizable columns in List View
- Customizable status bar
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Customizable View mode and Full Screen background color
- Sort By EXIF Date/Time
- Sort By Portrait/Landscape
- Preferences to show only images or videos only
- Preferences for Develop mode pane position
- Select Tagged
- GUI improvements throughout the application
- Batch processing performance
- Improved Sharpening that may result in slightly different output when viewed in Pro 2 before committing processing changes in Pro 1
- Improved White Balance to offer preset dropdowns for different conditions
- Batch error reporting
- Improved IPTC editing for multiple selected files
- Improved Maker Note support for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Pentax, and Fujifilm cameras
- Improved Batch Rename design
- File names that contain &\/:*?"<>| may cause errors when managing or developing on your local hard drive or connected devices, or when uploading to ACDSee Online. Users are urged to not use &\/:*?"<>| in file names or folders.
- The minimum year that EXIF Date/Time Original can be set to is 1900 using Batch Adjust Time Stamp.
- You can not develop images that are located in a locked folder or read-only device such as a CD.
- If "Replace existing files" is unchecked in the Import dialog, and the destination folder contains a file with the same name, the file on your camera will not be imported.
- In Batch Rename, the Literal token displays @ when a character is typed into the field for "Starting from". Typing a number will resolve this issue.
- Saving NEF images to compressed TIF s results in black images
Supported RAW cameras depend on the latest RAW updates from Apple that have been installed on your computer.