ACDSee 18.2 Release Notes
Added RAW Support for the following Camera Models
- Improved panning in crop tool in Edit mode.
- Improved Nikon D750 and Olympus Stylus 1 RAW support.
- Crop setting is now more user friendly.
- Added One Drive support in Folders pane.
- Histogram in Edit mode updates correctly when zoomed in.
- Fixed a border crash with a certain aspect ratio.
- Fixed image upload for Facebook and SmugMug.
- Content of iPhone and other WIA devices does not display correctly when browsed directly with ACDSee
- In some cases, on Windows 7 and 8, when a camera is connected to a computer via a USB cable, the Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer or import the media through a card reader.
- ACDSee does not preserve the transparency in GIF and PNG files
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files
For information about ACDSee 18 and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base Articles
- Customer Care and Technical Support