ACDSee 17.1 Release Notes
RAW Support for Cameras
- Nikon D610
- Nikon D5300
- Nikon D3300
- Nikon 1 AW1
- Nikon P7800
- Nikon Df
- Olympus Stylus1
- Olympus E-M10
- Panasonic DMC-GM1
- Panasonic DMC-ZS40/DMC-TZ60/DMC-TZ61
- Pentax K-3
- Samsung NX-30
- Sony Alpha ILCE-7R
- Sony Alpha ILCE-7
- Sony Alpha DSC-RX10
ACD Systems is committed to releasing regular updates to support RAW files from new camera models as they become available. View the complete list of supported RAW formats.
- Uploading to SmugMug certain RAW file formats would fail.
- SmugMug Uploader resize image option would strip the filename.
- Edit Mode Resize, fixed cannot adjust pixel dimensions using the spin control.
- Fixed Nokia DNG images would show a purple tint.
Support File Formats
- Support for some legacy file formats has been removed from ACDSee 17. File format support for ACDSee 17 is now equivalent to what is supported in ACDSee Pro 7. See online documentation for more details.
- Content of iPhone and other WIA devices does not display correctly when browsed directly with ACDSee
- In some cases, on Windows 7 and 8, when a camera is connected to a computer via a USB cable, the Import tool may fail to display media files and will not copy them. In these cases we recommend copying items from these devices to your computer with Windows Explorer or import the media through a card reader.
- ACDSee does not preserve the transparency in GIF and PNG files
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files
For information about ACDSee 17 and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base Articles
- Customer Care and Technical Support