ACDSee 17.0 Build 41 Release Notes
- Radial Gradient Tool
- Multiple Database Support
- Enhanced and revised user interface to allow photos to be the center of attention
- Easily search for and filter for images that have no keywords assigned
- Introduced thumbnail icon that indicates when a file has ACDSee metadata assigned which is not embedded in the image (embed-pending overlay icon).
- Introduced option to not have the 'Tagged' ACDSee Metadata value influence the embed pending flag.
- Grouped metadata related commands into a new Metadata sub menu under the Tools menu.
- Added the ability to clear the flag which indicates a file has ACDSee database information not yet embedded into a file.
- Added ability to right-click on the embed-pending overlay icon to give quick access to the Embed ACDSee Metadata and Clear Embed Pending Flag commands.
- Added support for decoding and encoding WebP image format
Support File Formats
- Support for some legacy file formats has been removed from ACDSee 17. File format support for ACDSee 17 is now equivalent to what is supported in ACDSee Pro 7. See online documentation for more details.
- Content of iPhone and other WIA devices does not display correctly when browsed directly with ACDSee
- ACDSee does not preserve the transparency in GIF and PNG files
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files
For information about ACDSee 17 and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base