ACDSee 16.1 Build 88 Release Notes
New RAW Support for Cameras
- Nikon D7100
- Nikon 1 S1
- Nikon 1 J3
- Nikon CoolPix A
- Nikon CoolPix P330
- Olympus XZ-10
- Leica M
- Pentax MX-1
- Fuji FinePix SL 1000
- Sony NEX-3N
- Sony SLT-A58
- Canon EOS 100D / Rebel SL1 / Kiss X7
- Canon EOS 700D / Rebel T5i / Kiss X7i
- Panasonic DMC-G6
- Introduced ability to show or hide the info palette in View and Edit modes.
- Some RAW files generated by Olympus E-M5 would not be decoded correctly.
- The application would sometimes crash when entering Edit Mode's resize filter.
- Some DNG files would not decode correctly when entering Edit Mode.
- Content of iPhone and other WIA devices does not display correctly when browsed directly with ACDSee
- ACDSee does not preserve the transparency in GIF and PNG files
- ACDSee does not preserve layers when editing PSD and TIFF files
For information about ACDSee 16 and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- Community site, including peer-to-peer product forums
- ACDSee Knowledge Base